Divine Love Sacred Union – A Six Month Course for Interfaith Ministers
This 6 month course will:
• Give you a step by step guide on the logistics to Officiate weddings in New York, NYC and other states throughout the US.
• Teach you how to create Divine Love Sacred Ceremonies and writing unique and personalized ceremonies
• Harness the power of intention by infusing it in ceremonies
• Expand your own consciousness of what love is and how you will in turn radiate that out to the couples you service
• Teach you to be a Divine Love Channel
Dates: Weekends 11:00 am to 5:00p.m. –
April 22 & 23, 2017
May 27 & 28, 2017
June 24 & 25, 2017
July 29 & 30, 2017
Aug 26 & 27, 2017
Sept. 30 & Oct 1, 2017
Deadline to register is March 22, 2017 - payment of $275
Pay monthly or
Pay in full by April 22, 2017 save $200.
About Rev. Naomi Fay
Rev. Naomi Fay is an Ordained Interfaith Minister and founder of a non-profit spiritual organization called the Interfaith Sanctuary. She is the author of a guided meditation book called Blessing of the Day - Wisdom for your Journey.
Since 2007, she has created and performed ceremonies for hundreds of couples including well know model, Amy Bracco and Producer/Musician, Jamie Biden (nephew of Vice President Joe Biden) and Melissa Mandak, Fox News Weather Reporter who was also the former Ms. Connecticut in the 2005 Miss USA Pageant.